Followers

Friday 14 December 2012

A Winter Sky

3rd Post Today
This month at The Stampman the challenge is a Winter's Tale, to depict showing either a winter sky, snow a snowy scene, all in the above card. The main image is a favourite of mine and my class, we all adore this scene, which has been created with a La Blanche stamp I bought years ago from QVC. I have coloured all the areas with Promarkers, a touch of my Quickie glue pen here and there with the addition of Crystal Glamour dust to define the snow areas. Matted onto red paper, with a die cut front added. Please, to the purists forgive me for adding a peel off, needs must on occasion. The corner stamp is an old but trusted Clarity Stamp, possibly now classed as an antique. Happy Christmas to Jill and Ian, and all their trusty elves who bring us over the year so many wonderful creations. 

1 comment: