Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Man at Work

 
Am I odd? I do sympathise with those who seem to struggle making men's cards. Maybe because I being female are in the minority in our family, we few ladies and girls are surrounded by an army of men and boys.
so, I have to like making men's/ boys cards, I am so pleased I have found  two challenge blogs strictly for male cards. Over at Here Comes the Boys this week is a sketch and at Cards for Men their theme is Men At Work, so I have combined the challenges in one card. Here is the sketch.................
The male image is from the Flippen men series which I thought suited this design, for I see him as beginning to add a shelf to the wall, but of course being a man he is thinking about it with a pint in his hand.  All coloured with Promarkers. 

5 comments:

  1. Funny!! I love the pint in his hand. I am surrounded by men as well, so I can relate. I'm afraid most of my men would be thinking about it for a long time before even pulling out the tools!! Maybe enough time for two pints?? :) Love your card. That image is priceless! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab male card, well done! Love what you've done with the layout and the sentiment rocks! So glad you joined us for our Men at Work challenge at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card! Love your colours and your image too thank you for joining in at Here Come The Boys! Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the flippin men .. and this one is brilliant
    Thanks for joining us at Cards for men this week for our men at work challenge
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Thanks for joining us at Here Come The Boys xx

    ReplyDelete