Followers

Monday 7 January 2013

MMM - Dry Embossing

Welcome back to Make My Monday, we have had a wonderful break, sadly, some of the DT have been ill with colds and flu, hopefully they are all now on the road to recovery. Not a good start to the new year, but I send to all the followers who enjoy the challenges at MMM a very happy and healthy new year. We have decided to make a few changes which start in the New Year, we no longer will have a theme per month, we will be more of a mixed bag every week, with challenges to hopefully interest and inspire you. We are starting off with Dry Embossing - a very pretty and now with Embossing folders, an easy technique. I have used Core-dinations card, I love it. It produces a wonderful effect when embossed and sanded. I used two embossing folders, one for the  background and one of the grasses and bird, punched out with a die. I used a lace trim punch for the white lacy border. If your a new crafter or received some new tools from Santa, please look in on us regularly for the Design Team will be producing some amazing samples in months to come from which you can learn and hopefully be inspired. 

2 comments:

  1. I hated the flu, but it seems to have passed us and now we are all better! I LOVE these beautiful dry embossing folders, Caz! I have the bird on and I have yet to post something made with it! Shame on me--and good for you making it look spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Caz, love that bird EF and the colour you've used:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete