Followers

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Addicted to Stamps # 6

Addicted to Stamps and More are for this week challenging you to be Addicted to STAMPS # 6. Please do pop over to the blog for more inspiration from the amazing design team and for more information. For my DT project I used a technique called - Caught In Crystal - it's an old stamping technique but with a modern twist, as seen on this You Tube video presented by Sheena Douglass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaAi_cxKMH0   I stamped onto heat resistant acetate with Black Stazon using Indigo Blu stamps, I also used H2Os . The floor polish worked a treat, the results close up are very satisfying. I do encourage you to try this technique I'm sure you'll have fun. 
 We are pleased to be sponsored this week by 


15 comments:

  1. I love that background, Cazro! The silhouettes are so striking against it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous technique ... that background is awesome. Love those colors - your silhouette stamps really pop. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is GORGEOUS, Caz! What a wonderful technique. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Very beautiful technique, the colors look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific stamping Caz. Off to have a look at the technique and thank you for the link

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning Caz - ages since I tried this technique so a fab reminder xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning piece Caz, great technique that I've not tried yet. I'll check out Sheena's tutorial:) BTW I hope you don't mind me mentioning but if I click onto your blog from ATSM it closes the ATSM window but if when you set up your link in your post you can tick a little box that says "open in a new window". Then the other site is still open:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card Caz - fab technique - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is gorgeous .. i love the colours
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Caz, love the colours. I haven't done that technique for years and I think we used something like glossy accents, I did buy the floor polish to try but its lurking in the undersink cupboard I think I might have to unearth it now !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Caz. Great technique. I haven't used acetate in years. Wonderful effects.
    Crafty hugs, Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a fabulous technique Caz, great effect! Makes a super background for your lovely stamping. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, and a technique that I love.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Caz - wow is this ever gorgeous! I love it! That is a great technique that I must try soon. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete