Followers

Sunday 17 February 2013

Spring is in the Air

This week at CD Sunday Challenges we are probably being more hopeful than the weather forecasters would agree - for Spring is in the Air is our challenge for you. not much sign of it here in the North East of England but hopes are high. I apologise for the quality of my scan, the light has been really bad today from very early in the day, so I wasn't able to take a photo.  I will replace hopefully tomorrow. I printed a beautiful background sheet of snowdrops from Peerless Designs Yesteryears Floral Vase Collection CD.
From the same background paper I punched the edge lattice panel with a Martha Stewart punch, I also stamped and cut out the butterflies. the centre stamped image of snowdrops is from a Chocolate Baroque stamp, which I coloured with two shades of green Promarkers. I look forward to visiting you once again, thanks to any visitors I may have during this challenge. Fingers crossed for Spring to show itself. 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and love the butterflies! I wish it was spring already but where I live, we still have to wait for almost 3 months... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz. This is lovely. I've always liked snowdrops but never been able to grow them.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you i am hoping spring is not too far away, Lovely card and i really like the lattice panel and butterflies/
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz. Love the layering of stamps for your focal image. The lattice and butterflies are beautiful embellishments for your spring garden card. Love the soft colors. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Caz. Lovely papers and a beautifully coloured snowdrop image. Pretty design to.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete