Followers

Friday 29 March 2013

Alphabet Challenge D - Daffodils

This week at Alphabet Challenges it was my turn to choose the topic for the Letter D - we are looking forward to our Easter weekend, I did think Daffodils was appropriate, though here in the UK it is so cold, the daffodils are only just showing part of their leaves through the cold earth. Mother Nature has taken a longer winter break than we ever could have imagined. The up side is we can still look forward to those hosts of Golden Daffodils. For my card, I choose a DL card, tall thin and elegant for a beautiful spray of spring flowers, another bargain clear stamp, which I purchased from Dimension at a craft event last year, it is a favourite stamp of mine. Stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento and coloured with Promarkers. Once again I look forward to visiting your blog, for this next week I will at least be seeing a host of golden daffodils  in blogland. Have fun everyone. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter card, Caz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the simplicity of your card, hun - shows off the daffodils superbly.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spring bouquet Caz! Love the layout and design ... and love the bling of the rhinestones. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spring card - the coloring is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete