Followers

Friday 15 March 2013

C - Coveted papers- Alphabet Challenge

Moving along with the Alphabet at Alphabet Challenges we are up to letter C -  has chosen Coveted papers, you know the ones you bought, you smell them, stroke them, admire and covet them. Had them for ages and have not used them all up or even started to use them. Now is the time, come on give it up. No better time than now to make a project, maybe even one for yourself so you can still keep the papers. These are my papers, the last I possess in a Crafty Individual Background Papers Book 1.

I am hosting a Fat Page Swap on a new Yahoo group called Stampers UK where we are having lots of fun, with various forms of swaps which must involve stamping. I needed to make a Book Cover to hold the Fat Pages I will receive from the wonderful crafters in the group who are taking part in the swap. What better than my coveted papers, then I can keep them for myself. Well they are my last 4 sheets. Here is my book
I decided to also use some coveted metal corners, a metal butterfly and an antique looking label holder.  If you don't know what Fat Pages are, you'll find details and a few pictures here.

5 comments:

  1. ooh wow gorgeous papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely papers, I too would make myself something with them
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fat book Caz, great idea so you can keep your papers to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful book cover Caz and terrific papers you have chosen

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have more of those kind of papers than any other kind, tee hee. I am getting better with actually using them though. Your little book is lovely! The paper makes so much of a statement without embellishment and the embellishments complements it perfectly. Lovely rolled roses. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete