Followers

Friday 12 April 2013

E is for Emerald

For the next two weeks at Alphabet Challenge we would like to see your creations using any shade of green, which MUST be the prominent colour on your project. E for Emerald is the choice made by Tammy, but because she is so considerate, she decided any shade of green will do. I have used a selection papers from my stash, a few die - cuts to embellish. My main topper is from Crafty Sentiments - Jasmine my foxy lady. Coloured with Promarkers. I do hope you have fun creating your project. I look forward to visiting you. 

4 comments:

  1. ooh la la - jasmin looks fab
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, beautiful colours
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Caz - she really is a foxy little lady in her charleston outfit.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Caz! Love that fabulous image!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete