Followers

Saturday 1 June 2013

Taking a Break

Hi everyone, I thought maybe it's time I explained my neglect of my blog. Due to a family illness, I have decided to take a break from blogging and sadly from the Design Teams which I am part of. I would like to thank everyone who I have discussed my break with,  for their kindness and understanding. All being well, I should be blogging again before the end of June. Take care of yourselves and hopefully enjoy the wonderful summer weather we in the UK are all hoping for.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Caz, sorry to read this I hope things soon improve for you and your family and you can be back in blogland before too long
    hugs
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you and your hugs and wishes for speedy recoveries. Hope you're back to your crafty self soon x

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care and hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing all concerned the very best and a speedy recovery.
    Hugs xxxx
    Beryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Take care Caz .. hope you are ok.. and look forard to your return.
    Take care
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your return Caz. But until then sending best wishes your way.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will miss you Caz, hope all goes well for your family

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. My best wishes for you and your family, Caz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking forward to your return with us Caz. Hope things are improving for you and hubby, beat wishes to you both.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of love and hugs Caz. Take care

    Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. See you later in month Caz, hugs to you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just read this post Caz. Hope all goes well for the family. Take care of yourself as well.
    hugs Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete