Followers

Friday 19 July 2013

L is for Lace at Alphabet Challenges

For the next two weeks at Alphabet Challenges it is the turn for Team B and Avril has chosen for the letter L - Lace, a wonderful choice. This is an ideal opportunity to think of soft, feminine,  romantic, may I even suggest, sexy? This is what Lace conquers up in my mind, what about you? I have recently taken part in a new tag swap where we are going to be challenged to different techniques each month. We are starting with simple yet effective Black stamping. Producing the coloured textured background was my start. I blended Stormy sky, Peeled Paint and Mustard Seed. Edged around with Iced Spruce, sprayed water into my palm, threw on large blots of water, dried it quickly with a paper tissue, then used the heat gun. When completely dry, I first stamped the dress form from Creative Expressions - Antique Dress forms, masked the dress form, then stamped accessories from a Crafty Inspirations Set  #CI 328. Finally adding the piece of lace, ribbon and button. I do hope my partner will like her first tag in the swap. I am now looking forward to visiting you to see your lacy projects. Some of you may realise I have been missing for a while, this has been due to my husband being ill, but he is fully on the road to a good recovery, following heart surgery, I am so thrilled to be back to as much a normal life as normal is for me.

8 comments:

  1. I love this tag Caz, the combination of tape, scissors, thread, lace, ribbon and button, they all go together so well with dress form. Glad to hear that Hubby is on the mend.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tag has such an amazing and classy style! wow!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous tag Caz, I love the background colours and the fabulous dress form stamp.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super lacy fashion tag - lovely colours too. Glad to hear your husband is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're tag is so "Tres Chic", it's gorgeous

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tag! Beautiful stamping and colors. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag Caz, so pleased to hear your husband is recovering well from his surgery

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag, gorgeous background colours
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete