Followers

Sunday 15 September 2013

Little Boys at CD Sunday Challenges

It's my turn again at CD Sunday Challenges to choose the theme, well it isn't really but things got mixed up, can't even remember why. LOL. I had no problem choosing the topic after I had seen this image on the La Pashe best of 2012 CD, it had to be Little Boys. I have five grandsons, two sons,  two nephews and three grand-nephews, we are a heavily loaded male family. I actually enjoy making male cards. The background is a piece of black card, I used a white pencil.  Taking the theme from the main image I asked my OH for some mathematical equations, I don't understand any of them, but thought they made an unusual and interesting card. The image and greeting are from the CD. Have fun everyone, please pop over to our challenge blog to see how the Design Team have again provided with some wonderful projects. Remember you MUST include something from a CD and mention which CD  you used to be considered for a winning position.

5 comments:

  1. Those were the days (or not in my case). Great image and clever background idea.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Caz, and a great background you've created too. I'm sure we were not that bad in class, well maybe a little.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and I love the background although I don't understand any of them either x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Caz, love the equations, I have a hard time doing 2x2 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully designed card, Caz
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete