Followers

Sunday 20 October 2013

#179 Sketch at Sunday Stamp and Sketch


Another wonderful Sketch # 179 for the next two weeks from Sunday Stamp and Sketch with thanks to 
Sam.  One of my grandsons has a birthday very soon, around the time of Halloween, a time of year he greatly enjoys. I have followed the sketch with this in mind, for it will be his birthday card. I used some scrapbook paper I bought some time ago for my "in-progress - Halloween Book" - it grows each year, then Halloween passes and I put it away for another year. (You'll find it in the Labels List).  The main image is from an Indigo Blu set called Hocus Pocus, coloured with Promarkers. I wonder how many of you are thinking what is the Boo for, well I know my curious grandson will immediately get hold of the tab and lift it up, and this is what he will see.
Have fun everyone with the sketch, I look forward to seeing how you have interpreted the super design. 

3 comments:

  1. What a fab card for your grandson, he's sure to love it!
    Love that cobweb in the corner and the spooky owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Caz, lovely embellies too.
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful creation
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete