Followers

Monday 21 October 2013

Christmas Challenges with Sketches



Christmas Challenges with Sketches are looking to expand their DT. Christmas is a wonderful time of the year, by being part of an all year round DT for Christmas would thrill me, I would have the joy of extending my Christmas, I would be getting many cards made over the year instead of a rush in the latter few months. I would so enjoy being part of a Dutch blog,  learning and meeting new crafters. So with my entry above, I hope the ladies will consider me for a position with their team. I have used papers from a Forever Friends, Christmas Kraft Pad. Greeting from LOTV, the sweet little girl is from Hollie Hobbie, free with a magazine, I coloured her with Promarkers.  









1 comment:

  1. thanks for joining our DT-call at CCWS.. Lots of luck...

    ReplyDelete