Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Fat-Tastic Tuesday- Autumnal Colours

This week at Fat-Tastic Tuesday - where it is "Hip to be Square " 4 inches square to be exact - I was asked to choose the topic , I know it's not original but I do love the colours of Autumn, anything goes as long as you colour with Autumnal Colours. I first tore a piece of paper and masked over the centre of the card. I coloured my 4 " card using distress inks, then brushed over with mica powders. Used different leaf stamps, using Versamark, stamped over the mica powder which lifted some off leaving an impression. I again stamped leaves with Versamark, immediately adding another colour of mica powder. I then removed the paper, and using Walnut Stain I stamped the quotation and a few more leaves. I so enjoy playing with techniques and find experimenting with them on 4 inch square card rewarding. I write the technique on the back and store them for reference in my fat- book. Looking froward to visiting you next week, don't be afraid to experiment it can be fun, a learning experience and a pleasure.

1 comment: