Followers

Saturday 16 November 2013

Let It Snow

This week at Creative Corner the theme for the challenge is 'Let It Snow'. It always looks so picturesque, when it first falls, kids can have so much fun playing in it. Living in the North of England, over the years I have seen more of my fair share of the white stuff, I have struggled walking miles in it to get to work, when neither cars or public transport can beat it, but I still fall for the romantic sound of it all, Let it Snow (not please  here at home until the earliest Christmas Eve - thank you).  Here is my card,  I used a DI Iced Spruce  over a Stamps Away snowflake mask, added some punched out snowflakes to add a little sparkle.
Using Versamark I stamped an Inkadinkadoo snowman, I've had him for maybe 8 years or more, added fine detailed white embossing powder, then heat embossed. The greeting is from a Chloe Stamps. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your snowy card Caz, I like snow on pictures or looking out the window but please no snow yet!

    ReplyDelete