Followers

Friday 8 November 2013

T is for Twine

At Alphabet Challenges for the next two weeks Marie chose for the letter T - Twine, a good choice, especially if your like me and have a few rolls in your stash. It's so nice to have a little piece of normality after Halloween and before the next Christmas rush of cards. I decided to make a card ready for if and when a friend is feeling poorly. A good card to have ready on hand. I started with plain Kraft card. I embossed a piece of white with Kraft Core-dinations, embossed it then rubbed it down. After exposing the inner part, I then edged and swept over it with DI Vintage Photo. Added a few pieces of green patterned paper for contrast in layers. The main image is a stamp from Joanna Sheene. I coloured it with Promarkers. Added the twine and a small greeting which I think reads better than the order to Get Well Soon. 
Greeting stamp from Hobby Art. I look forward to visiting you over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment