Followers

Sunday 15 December 2013

3 D's - Die-Cuts, Decoupage and D.L Card

As they say, 'Now For Something Different'.  This week at CD Sunday Challenges, Carol has challenged us each to do 3 Ds  - A D.L card, with Decoupage and to use Die cuts. Quite a mixture, to test you, well you did have a week of rest, of course we need to wake you up. LOL For my card I went to the lovely Flights of Fancy CD from Katy Sue, I so love the images, the colours, well everything about the CD really. i added a few die cuts as required, a small rose, also made from a die, then twirled around to make the flower. I decided as it wouldn't fit into the envelope I made a box, by drawing around the card and adding half an inch either side, scored and the corners cut and glued. I covered the box with the same pretty paper used on the card from the CD. Something different from a Christmas card too, I have made so many this year, lovely to have a change. I look forward to seeing what you have made for Carol's theme this week. 

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Caz, not got this CD but it's one i want as all the images i have seen are lovely, great little box too.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Caz so pretty will have to take a look at this CD. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely card Caz - and such a pretty box too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Caz and the box is beautiful.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Caz to fit the theme. It does seem a bit challenging doesn't it. The box is just perfect.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet image. I love the colour combo too. Great box! It's great to be challenged to do something bit different and you've succeeded xx

    ReplyDelete