Followers

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Punches and or Dies

At Fan-Tastic Challenges where you must be Square, we are this week challenging you to Anything Goes but you need to use some punches or dies or both. I just love this stamp from Crafty Sentiments, I so think she looks like a lady who appears regularly on Create and Craft. I greatly enjoyed watching the programme with Lynda from Crafting Creative World (Cupcake Designs) with the new CD Here Come the Girls, which is now at the top of my wish list (please Santa drop a few money notes down my chimney pot). 

Stamp - Crafty Sentiments - Jasmin  - Cheers
Distress Ink Fire Brick Red
Papers from Fizzy Moon Christmas Pad
Marianne Dies
Woodware Flower Punch
Dreamees Sentiment Stamp

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image and the design of this one. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly who you mean, she does look a little like her, love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete