Followers

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Clean and Simple at Cardz 4 Guyz

Hello everyone, I am amazed that this is week # 6 at Cardz 4 Guyz, time seems to be bombing along these days. Julie has chosen CAS so please pop over to the main blog to see what we think Clean and Simple is. If you haven't yet tried it, it's not as frightening as you may first think. For my card I used the following: ~
Kraft Card Stock 
A square of white card stock
Water application of blue and brown H2 0's 
Greetings stamp from Hobby Art Ltd
3 Plant Pots from LOTV. 
Promarkers to colour herbs.
Micro black pen for border.
Over the next few weeks there is also a DT call, just add DT after your name and I'll be visiting you. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the set of herb pots, I have them too. Like the splash of colour at the back, recently saw you can get a stamp to do this! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card love the image of herb pots. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little pots Caz and the background colours work so well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the pots with the herbs - perfect x

    ReplyDelete