Followers

Sunday 25 May 2014

Tots to Teens

You may have noticed at CD Sunday Challenges, Teams A and B have reunited to one, illness and personal time out has reduced the teams, therefore, to ensure we continue to provide a good challenge blog we are once again as one.  This week our challenge theme is Tots - to- Teens,  at first I was unable to think what to do, then suddenly after looking at my CDs, I had too many to choose from, but to try to show a wide variety I finally choose my 'Here Comes The Girls,  with Crafty Sentiments images, on a Creative Crafting World CD. This is such a good CD, with lots of embellishments and images to choose from, including digi stamps.
My ingredients were-
Images and papers from the CD - Here Come the Girls
White Card
Card Candi from Crafty Cardworks
Foam tape
I am looking forward to visiting you all to see your Tots - Teens, a great choice by Sue-b

3 comments:

  1. What a great card - the candi finishes it off a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Cazro! The image is lovely & the colours are so pretty! I love the flowers too!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave me a lovely comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo pink and blue Caz. Adorable image too. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete