Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

At the Seaside

Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside. Memories of my childhood, my children's and grandchildren's childhoods, There is nothing like being 'At the Seaside' - so many happy summer memories,which  is why I chose this for this week's theme at CD. Sunday Challenges. I do hope you will pop over to see the stunning projects from the Design Team. Our main rule is you must use at least something from a CD and name which CD you used. Easy as that. For my card, I made it into an easel card for added interest. The image and most of the papers are from 'La Pashe - Best of 2012', sorry, I know again, but it is a powerful source for images.
I added some Frantage and a small starfish from my stash. I hope you can see the decoupaged layers of the  camper van and the surfers. Have fun, everyone, sorry I won't be seeing you again for two weeks, with us going to a fortnightly blog, but I will be visiting everyone of you who enter . Enjoy your seaside memories.

5 comments:

  1. Great theme Caz and your card is lovely, La Pashe will be popular choice i think this week.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the theme you've chosen Caz. Not used/got any Frantage....guess it looks a bit like sand.....enlighten me please xx
    Hope you have a good week. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is a stunning creation and such a fun and beautifully coloured scene. Love the clouds.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - LOVE this!! Nice job friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Caz. I love these images. Looks like real sand on the card.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete