Followers

Saturday 21 June 2014

Here Comes Summer

Stamp used is  Grasses from Woodware Stamps
At Fantasy Challenges you will find for the next two weeks our challenge which is 'Here Comes Summer'. So many choices for you with this theme. Here in the NE of England, the summer has been with us for a week or so, today is no exception. I am only hoping over the neaxt two weeks it stays warm and sunny for Wimbledon. I made my card with the memories of long warm sunny walks in the countryside, minutes from my door. I stamped the entrire background with a Versamark pad. I added mica powder in stripes. I then stamped with Versamark onto the background, which lifted mica powder off with the stamp, which gives a soft shadow effect. I then lightly sprayed from a distance with  cheap hair spray. When completley dry, left aside for a few days, I finally stamped the same stamp slightly away from the previous impression, this time using a black Memento ink pad. The sentiment is from Hobby Art. I look forward to visiting your creations over the next two weeks, enjoy the summer weather wherever you may be. Have fun. 

1 comment: