Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Anything BUT a Card




















At Cardz 4 Guyz during the next week our challenge is   Challenge # 29 - Anything BUT a Card, this could be a Tag, a Fat Page, a Gift Card, the choice is yours, the list can be stretched as far as your imagination and creation will take you. My second passion to card making is scrapbook pages and small memory books. The above are a double LO (Lay Out) I recently finished. All the elements are made with papers, stamps, alphabet stickers and of courese the most important photographs of two of my grandsons. The printed journalling tells the story of the pages, click to enlarge to read of our little adventure.
I am entering the first LO to Lasting Memories Challenge - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. I really must think about scrap booking again. Haven't done anything since my daughters wedding 8 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful double-page LO - love the leaves and the strip journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love the way you did the title too!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete