Followers

Tuesday 8 July 2014

DIY at Cardz 4 Guyz


Hi everyone, I'm hoping for another nice warm day, with less rain.  This week at Cardz 4 Guyz,  Jan has chosen for us DIY - Do It Yourself. I am so lucky because my husband has always been wonderful with DIY projects, yes, sometimes, I have needed to be a firm project manager but he gets the work done. For my card, I found a super image, again, on the CD from La Pashe 'The Best of 2012', it really is an amazing CD. I made a stepper card and used a sheet of blue paper from  a LOTV  'Father Knows Best' paper pad for the background. I enjoyed cutting and placing the decoupage pieces of plumbing. The 'To My Hushand '
stamps are from 'The Glitter Girl's Macho set of stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card for the challenge - love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun image Caz, love it. :)

    ReplyDelete