Followers

Friday 4 July 2014

K is for Kites

Hi everyone, it was my turn to choose the topic at Alphabet Challenges, for the letter K - I love Kites, they can be a lot of fun, fascinating to watch and equally as troublesome, as experienced in my card. I think this one has landed in the trees. I used a plain piece of brown crd for the background, kite patterned papers from my stash. The 'scrabble' like tiles I've had for ever, with the odd letters left over, most of the vowels have long gone. The kite I made with a few pieces of cocktail sticks, a piece of card, then patterned papers to cover. A closer look to follow, spot the trailing tail with the ribbons tied. The main image is from LOTV - Tree House which I coloured with Promarkers. Please do pop over to the blog to see the wonderful  Design Team projects with Kites. Have fun in creating and crafting, hope to see your entry into the challenge. 

1 comment: