Followers

Sunday 13 July 2014

Kind and Caring Thoughts

Hello again, for the next two weeks at CD Sunday Challenges we would like to see your projects reflecting on Kind and Caring Thoughts. There are sadly, those times in our lives when Kind and Caring Thoughts can help someone along through a difficult time, sometimes a small card bearing a simple message can make one really big difference. Bearing this in mind for my project, I decided to make a set of cards which I can put into a box to give as a gift of Thinking of You cards.  I made all of the above printing 2 sheets of toppers and one sheet of backing paper from the CD Flowers In Bloom 2 by Card Creations Plus. The six small cards are part a pack of cards and matching envelopes I purchased for £1 at a recent event. The D.L card I will hold onto. The small greeting stamp is an old relic in my stash but a well loved relic, source unknown.  I hope you enjoy this challenge, I look forward to visiting you to view your projects. Have fun and happy crafting. 

6 comments:

  1. These images are just right for a caring type of card and what a good idea to make up a set as a gift because there are often times these would be needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely and useful set of cards Caz.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful little set Caz and so usefull.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely set of cards Caz and they will be useful as a gift.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely Caz such pretty delicate colours. I'm looking for a cd with flowers for my charity card making and it looks like this one might fit the bill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to make a set of cards that I know will be very useful. I love the delicate image of the flowers....perfect. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete