Followers

Saturday 26 July 2014

Use Kraft at MTTC

I know the years seem to go faster as you get older but hey, this is supersonic fast. The weeks are bcoming a blurred memory, time is passing so quickly. Here we are, so soon, ready with another challenge at
My Time To Craft,  we want you to 'Use Kraft'.  Don't think you have to have the real thing , Kraft card, any form of packaging will do, just check it out, if it's clean it's ready to go. Pop over to the main blog to see the amazing inspiration from the Design Team, it may just be the kick start you need.  For my card, I did use a purchased scalloped edge card,  the stamp - Woodware - Grasses,  was stamped with Versamark, heat embossed with Stampendous Detail White E.P.  The greeting is from Hobby Art, the multi coloured organza was from a bargain bin, costing me only £1 for a full roll. I'm looking forward to popping around to see your Kraft projects, have fun and happy crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Caz, I absolutely love this card, so simple yet so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is stunning , what a brilliant card, love the white embossing on it, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the effect of white embossing on Kraft card and such lovely words.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite simply stunning and I was all ready to ask what white ink you used as it is so crisp now I see it is the embossing powder which I must have. Love the grasses too, they look amazing.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very pretty card Caz! LOVE the white embossing and the pop of blue. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete