Followers

Friday 15 August 2014

Back to School


Here we are into another month at Sparkles Forum, for the next month, our challenge will be Back to School. For this is the time when education kicks off for another term, when the summer will be over. How did that happen so fast? So Back to School, the DT have produced some wonderful inspiration please pop over to check them out. For my card, I am so loving these folded stepper cards, they add a little extra I think, fashions and favourites they come and go, and this is my current favourite. I used red card for the base, matted with a sheet from a paper pad in my stash. Die cut the image with a Go Kreate die. The wonderful little girl is from LOTV - Back to School -Girl. Coloured with Promarkers. I am looking forward to visiting you to see your creations. Have fun.
Our thanks once again to our generous sponsor
The winner will win either 2 dies or 1 die and 1 stamp

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, such a great shape & love that sweet image!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete