Followers

Saturday 29 November 2014

Snowman

Hello again, this week at My Time To Craft  - MTTC our challenge is Snowman. Probably one of the most iconic images for Christmas, even in countries where they don't even experience snow. Please do go to look on the blog because the Design Team have made some amazing projects for your inspiration. May I introduce you to Walter and Winnie from Willow Design Stamps.  At a recent craft show I bought a number of stamps by this company along with a CD.  I used Promarkers to colour. Around the edges of the image and the main card I embellished with Dovecraft Glitter glue.  Have fun everyone. Thanks for your visit,

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I loves Walter & Winnie, was on Sharon's DT back a few years. Need to find my Christmas CD & have a play I think....thanks for the reminder
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Walter and Winnie look so in love and are adorably cute. Great card Caz.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete