Followers

Friday 6 February 2015

z is for Zentangles



At Alphabet Challenges, for the final letter of this series, Z is for Zentangles. There are lots of ideas and inspiration on Pinterest and You Tube, so don't feel you have no idea what this is all about. It is simply a posh and creative way of explaining doodling, which we all do in those relaxed moments if we have a pen in our hand. Please check out the Design Team's inspired cards. For my card, I have used for my image a free digi I found on Pinterest. Doodled away to fill in the large open spaces.  I matted onto black and kraft card, using the Papermania spotted black and white card for the main background. Have fun, please give it a try, I am sure you will be surprised at what you can achieve.

3 comments:

  1. Your flower is just stunning! The black and white background makes the design pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the simplicity of this design, the layout and paper with spots work so well with this image! Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tangled flower is wonderful. xxx Think I will join in with the Alphabet challenge shortly. xxx

    ReplyDelete