Followers

Saturday 18 April 2015

Umbrellas

Hi everyone,  for the next week at MTTC, My Time To Craft, our challenge is - Umbrellas.
The design team have some wonderful inspiration for you, please pop over to see them.  I apologise for my card being so simple, but sometimes we do need a quick suitable card.  This is literally a click and print card adding  three pink pearl gems. I printed the main image from Crafter's Companion  - Moonbeam Meadow CD. the spotted background paper from my printed stash.  Not sure this warrants me saying I created/designed the card, it has an umbrella and I think it's cute, so I hope you like it. 

4 comments:

  1. It is a cute card, hun, there's nowt wrong with making something quick and easy! ;) Have a great weekend!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! love the soft colours of this image, so sweet!
    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! love the soft colours of this image, so sweet!
    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's simply beautiful Caz! It's nice when we can do something that quickly and still make a gorgeous creation to give to someone. LOVE those cute little mice.

    ReplyDelete