Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Use Kraft Card

Hi everyone,  I hope your well and looking forward to the challenge for the next month at
Sparkles Christmas Challenges. The team always come up with some great ideas. This month the challenge is we are to use Kraft card. I love Kraft card, I find I am using it a lot, not just when required for  challenges. Please  check out the Design Team, there are some amazing cards for your inspiration.
 I have used a bought scallop edged Kraft card, a piece of red Co-ordinations card, Kraft snowflake paper and red tree paper from LOTV (old but still gorgeous). Plus some additional Kraft card, with Kraft embellishments from Poundland, yes, just £1. The main image stamp is 'Shine A Light' from LOTV as is the sentiment.  I coloured the image with Promarkers, used some glitter here and there, hoping it is twinkling. I really enjoyed making this project, I am looking forward to seeing yours. 

Our thanks to our most generous sponsors this month


£10 inc. FREE P&P



Crafty Sentiments
Prize 3 Digis

Good luck everyone, I wish I could enter. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment