Followers

Friday 7 August 2015

M is for Mermaid


Hi everyone, it is time for the Alphabet Challenge, it was my choice
for the letter M , so I have chosen 
MERMAIDS
Please pop and see the creations of the DT to inspire you.

For my inspirational card

White cardstock made into a 6" sq. card
Papers from LOTV pad - Beach Bliss
Kraft card to mat onto 
Mermaid Stamp - LOTV - Mermaid 1
Seagrass, seahorse and shells - Sheena Douglass stamps
Net is a piece cut from a shower ball of net (on a string)
Jewels and pearls from stash
Glossy accents to air bubbles
*************
I loved making this card, I hope you enjoy the choice I made. 
Thank you for popping by. 

1 comment:

  1. HI ,CAZRO! What a sweet little mermaid, and darling card! Love your soft colors and wonderful textures! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete