Followers

Friday 18 September 2015

P is for Pelican, Peacock or other


Hello, thanks for your visit, today at Alphabet Challenges we
have reached the letter P how fast the weeks go by.
For the letter P Mari has chosen for us 

P is for Pelican or Peacock or another. 
Hope over and check out the super ideas from the DT

For my card, I hve created a folded stepper card. 
I think this helps to provide more space for the proud peacock.
All papers were matted onto a dark blue card for contrast.
 The backing papers,  the flowers papers and of course
the main central topper are all from Craftwork Cards
Vogue paper pad.
I created the flowers with a Dreamees flower stamp. 
Blue gemstones and stamped leaves from stash. 
Glitter glue added to the peacock's feather plume. 
Have fun, everyone.  I bet we see a lot of Penguins. LOL

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that's a fantastic stepper card. Love the colorcombination and the embelishments you've used.

    Hugs Doris
    PS: Did you get my email from 16th september (GDT Sparkles Christmas)? I haven't the details of the sponsors, which I need to create a project. Many thanks for your help and information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset scene and I love the bees!

    ReplyDelete