Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Something Beginning with M


Hi, for the next week, we at Cardz 4 Guyz would like to see
you create something beginning with the letter M. 
Don't forget this is a blog for male orientated cards only.
Please check out the fantastic creations from the Desgin Team.
For my Card - I have chosen for my theme - MEDIEVAL
For My Card
From an A4 sheet of white card, I made an A6 - 6" x 4"card.
Added to front cover dark blue card. 
I had another splashing play, with Distress Inks splashed 
with water and dabbed to create the effect.
Dried with my heat tool.
Using Black Soot ink pad, I stamped the knight.
Added clear embossing powder and heat embossed. 
The medieval knight is from Elusive Images
I stamped the 5 shields with different ink pads.
A piece of gold ribbon below the shields. 
The shield stamp was from Tandastamps.
Sadly both of the stamp companies have ceased trading.
Have fun - I enjoy these challenges we never know where 
your imagination and creativity will take you. 
**********


5 comments:

  1. Very clever take on the theme. Love the background and how you've done the shields. Love those stamps and yes a shame they are no longer trading x Very effective card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Caz, love how you have used the stamp and the fab background. I have that stamp too, must dig him out. Elusive Images is now Chocolate Baroque and they are still trading, just changed ownership recently

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever and creative, and I never would have imagined going for a Medieval theme, but you nailed the challenge! I love all the different colored vertical panels - what a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that knight stamp and so 'M'edieval. Great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the challenge, super card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete