Followers

Monday 26 October 2015

A Recipe at Make My Monday


Hi everyone, sorry for the dull photo, hardly any good light 
during the day I took the photo of my card.
Over at Make My Monday we have a Recipe from Marina
Recipe
Teal or Turquoise
Sequins
Twine
Check out on the blog to see the inspiration from the DT.
For my card
White scallop card covered with teal spotted paper
from Papermania Blueberry Pie Paper pad
Strip of silver mirri card matted with white spotted paper
from my stash. Marianne oval die.
Punched snowflakes, turquoise and cream sequins.
White snowflakes from a punch
Main image - Stamp from LOTV - Perrfect Snowman.
Greeting Tags also from Lily of the Valley (LOTV) tied with twine
Image coloured with Promarkers. 
*************

1 comment:

  1. This is just a perfect Christmas card - great colouring, great sparkles and I love those little tags. BTW- it was Martina who chose the challenge not me...I knew it was going to be confusing when Martina joined the team, as our names look so similar!

    ReplyDelete