Followers

Tuesday 20 October 2015

I Put A Spell On You!


Hi everyone, thanks for your visit, I hope you like my card.
Thanks so much for any comments you may leave, I am very grateful.
It is almost Halloween,  with 5 grandsons, I do need all of the cards
to keep them happy.
Over at Cardz 4 Guyz we are also entering into the 'SPIRIT' of
Halloween, with a challenge this week which was my choice, 
I Put A Spell On You!
The Design Team have some wonderful cards to see, please pop over 
to check them out.
For My Card
I have made a stepper card with black card.
All of the papers and embellishments are from
Graphic 45 - Rare Oddities 8" Paper Pad with a piece of chipboard.
I hope you have spotted the 3 floating bats, if not enlarage the picture.
They are stuck onto acetate which is secured on the back of the card. 
Have fun making your project.

3 comments:

  1. OOOoo! What a positively perfect Halloween card! I'm so terrible with all things fancy folded so I definitely appreciate how much work went into this! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very classy card Caz. Do you actually send cards at Halloween? I thought it was an American thing, don't know what to do with my collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A genious artwork!
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete