Followers

Sunday 25 October 2015

Inspired by the Beatles


Hi, for the next two weeks at My Time To Craft (MTTC) we have 
a really lovely challenge for you
Inspired by the Beatles
this can be interpretated in any way but you must tell us about it.
Why don't you pop over to the blog to check out what the DT did.
Being a teenager during the Beatles era, I can go back to the beginning,
so ----For My Card.
1964 - Lennon and McCartney "And I Love Her" 
A beautiful song with a wonderful melody and words.
Scallop edge Kraft card.
All the papers are from Papermania Blueberry Pie paper pad
I also made the flowers with the same papers using a
Woodware flower punch.
Lace, pearls and ribbon to embellish.
The stamp is from Inkadinkado.
Coloured with Promarkers. 
**************


1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic song choice & your card is just perfect hun...I love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete