Followers

Thursday 19 November 2015

Favourite Christmas Colour Combo


Hello everyone, it is time for a new challenge at the new blog
CARDZ 4 GALZ
DT  member Julie has chosen a super colourful challenge
Your Favourite Christmas Colour Combo
The DT once again have made a wonderful selection
of various colours to inspire you.
For my card.
I have always favoured blue, white and silver cards for Christmas.
Winter scenes do make me think of Christmas.
I used a white scallop edge card.
Stamped the image of Elsa - from Disney Frozen
Papercraft Kit, Papers, magazine and stamps.
The greeting is a stamp by Papermania.
Sheena Douglass stars stamped around the edges and
 heat emboseed with silver EP.
Snowflakes added. Glitter added where I could.
Coloured with Promarkers.
Have fun with your favourite Christmas Combo.

1 comment:

  1. What little girl wouldn't be pleased to receive a card like this? :)

    ReplyDelete