Followers

Thursday 17 December 2015

Challenge # 12 - Christmas



Hi everyone, so close to Christmas, maybe your needing those 
last minute cards,  we have the perfect challenge for your at
Cardz 4 Galz
Amy has chosen for the challenge simply....
Christmas
The Design Team have some wonderful inspiration
For My Card

 I used a pearlised dark blue card,
I stamped the pine needles with Perfect Medium (or Versamark), 
and used Silver Bells WOW! Embossing powder.
 The pine needles stamp is from Creative Expressions designed by Sheena Douglass.
I stamped and embossed with the same Wow powder - 
the baubles and bows
by Chloe's Stamps. The sentiment is a Crafter's Companion .
Hope you enjoy making your Christmas card for the challenge.
Wishing all my visitors a very
Happy Christmas
**********



No comments:

Post a Comment