Followers

Thursday 3 December 2015

Vintage Christmas


Hi, yes, another Christmas card on my blog. For the next week at
Cardz 4 Galz the challenge chosen by Jan is
Vintage Christmas
The Design Team have made some gorgeous cards, please
do pop onto the blog to see them.
For my DT card, I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.
Kraft Scallop edge card
Matted layer of red card.
White card, stamped with script from an old See D set, 
using Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
I used Vintage Photo around the edges to give a distressed finish.
Red Ribbon from my stash.
The pine trees stamp is part of a Scenescape set.
Stamped with Vintage Photo and Fire Brick. 
The sentiment stamp is from my stash. 
Santa stamp is one of my all time favourites from ?Inkadinkado.
The stamp is bigger but I used a square punch for the topper. 
**************

No comments:

Post a Comment