Followers

Monday 7 December 2015

White Christmas


Hi everyone, hope your well and comfortable.
For the next week at  Make My Monday the challenge is
White Christmas
The Design Team have some wonderful ideas, so please 
do pop over to see their projects. 
For my Card
Firstly I apologise for the poor photograph, sadly
 there are not many light hours here in the north of England. 
Those we do have are also very dull. 
I used a white scallop edge card.
My stamp is by Stamps Away - Pilkington's Winter Wonderland
a set of 3 adorable winter scenic stamps. 
Die cut and edged with DI Broken China
Lightly coloured with Promarkers.
Quickie Glue Pen to add lots of glitter on the snow. 
Raised on 3 d foam pads - dimensionals. 
Have fun and thanks for your visit. 

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely card Caz. Such a great scene and beautifully coloured too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely wintry scene for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous winter scene - I hope we don't get that much snow this year!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene - I love how you framed it.

    ReplyDelete