Followers

Monday 14 December 2015

Wings at Christmas


Hello everyone, thanks for visiting my blog, much appreciated.
It being Monday it is time for Make My Monday 
Our challenge for the next TWO WEEKS is
Wings At Christmas
Please do pop over to see the wonders of Wings
from the Design Team, made to inspire.
We are taking a break next week, it being Chritmas, we will be
back for another challenge on 28th December.
For My Card
A Kraft scallop edge card
All background papers from Papermania
12 Days of Christmas paper pad.
White, Kraft and red card. 
Season greeting by Dreamees.
Main stamp by Woodware Stamps - Christmas Hoot.
Coloured with Promarkers. 
The fur and pom-pom on the hat, I added Fluffy stuff.
This goes on wet, and when you heat it with your heat tool
it dries and puffs it up. I hope you can see it for it is a 
terrific effect. 
Happy Christmas  ------ Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

  1. The fluffy stuff looks great. A lovely bright and colourful card.

    ReplyDelete