Followers

Friday 1 January 2016

A Vintage Christmas Tag


Happy New Year to all of my visitors.

Today being the first of the month,  it is time for the all year round Christmas challenge blog
to share their new challenge, which has been chosen by Babs. 
A Vintage Christmas Tag
I do hope you pop over for a peep at the DT's inspirational work.
For my tag, the main focal point is Santa from an Inkadinkado stamp
I have had for ever and ever., and I still love it.
I stamped the snowflakes with Versamark, added white EP from Stampendous
I then stamped Santa, placing a mask over his face.
I blended Distress inks Iced Spruce and Chipped Sapphire.
I coloured Santa's face with Promarkers and his glasses with a Sakura Gelly Roll black pen.
I stamped the greeting onto vellum, added some crystal gems and a ribbon to the tag.
Looking forward to your visit to the challenge blog and for any comments. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag Caz, love the Santa stamp..
    Hugs Babs..x

    ReplyDelete