Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Challenge #106 - Valentine/Love


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog. 
Today my card is for the DT at Cardz 4 Guyz.
The challenge chosen, not surprisingly is
Valentine or Love
The remainder of the DT have some wonderful inspiration,
please pop over to the challenge blog to check them out. 
For My Card
I decided to go simple and elegant.
A C6  white card, matted with silver mirri.
A white card embossed with a Darice - Lips embossing folder.
Hearts covered with the word Love are by MSE (My Sentiments Exactly)
a US stamp company. One heart heat embossed with Wow! Black EP, 
the second with Wow!  Platinum EP.
Sentiment - Love from Paprmania Sweet Nothings set. 
White ribbon to enhance. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the embossed paper, mwah! And the print on the hearts too! Fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Caz, this would be lovely for a Wedding or Anniversary card

    Joan

    ReplyDelete