Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Humourous Birthday


Hello,  thanks for your visit which is well appreciated. 
Today at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges, the challenge for the next 
two weeks is ..............
A Humourous Birthday
The Design Team have been ahving fun, choosing their 
images for their wonderful cards. Please, pop and check them out.
For my card, I have used a 6" sq card, I know they are my favourite, 
mainly for taking the photographs for display.
The papers and decoupaged image are all from one CD
La Pashe - ~The Best of La Pashe 2012
The sentiment says ...............
Growing Old is Madatory - But Growing up is Optional
inside the card I have added
Old Enought to Know Better - Yound Enough to Till Do It!
Background paper from Kanban plus some Card Candi. 

2 comments:

  1. Very funny, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't that the truth Hun. Fab card. Really made me smile. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete