Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Black and White


Hi everyone, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog.
Today starts the new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Amy has chosen for us Black and White. It's been some
time since we had a monochrome challenge, I greatly enjoyed 
making the card,  I am hoping you will too.
Plaease check out the blog, the DT gallery does not fail to
impress and inspire. 
For my card, I have well and truly taken a step into the past, 
and yet, silhouette (black) peel offs are being made popular once again 
with the amazing new products from Little Claire.
I used paper from a Black and White Papermania Pad.
I stamped text with a Creative Expressions script stamp.
The bottles of wine are a Peel off as above.
I did however, replace lots of the little left behind pieces, 
so the bottles weren't white.

3 comments:

  1. I love a black & white card! Yours is magnificent! I love the clean lines & crisp design!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Caz, think I have some black peel offs lurking somewhere, forgotten all about them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your main Image Cazro
    and the Layout is great for that Image
    Nice stripes DP too
    really lovely manly card Caz..
    I am so happy being your GDT
    hope you like to visit me back..
    will be thrilled if you are there
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete