Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Something Beginning With Z

Hi everyone, thanks for your visit, I welcome any comments.
Today sees the start of our new weekly challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. 
It being the 5th Tuesday in the month we are continuing with our
Something Beginning series and Amy has chosen the letter Z.
Wow, not that many words in the dictionary for Z but without
any collaboration at all, the DT have each come up with something
different. so please do pop over to check them out. 
My choice for the letter Z was ZANY - I wanted something
suitable for a teenager, so got out my inks and played.
I so enjoy these messy moments in craft.
I sprayed several colours onto the square piece of white card.
I then stamped the background. Later adding a stamped image 
of a skateboarder. All of the stamps are from Just For Men
by Crafter's Companion.
Matted onto black card and added to a red square card. 
Have fun with your Z card.

1 comment: