Followers

Friday 24 June 2016

I -- is for Ink It Up

Hi, thanks for your visit, I do love to have visitors.
Today is the beginning of the Alphabet Challenge.
It was my turn to choose the theme for the letter I - 
I love getting messy and making backgrounds so, I chose
I ---- is for Ink It Up.
The DT have had a wonderful time so please do take a peek.
For my card. I used a white scallop edge card. Placed on a black mat.
My designer piece was created by patting  3 x DI onto my craft mat,
spraying water and dipping my card into the inky mess.
I then used an inky spray from The Stampman called 
Desert Moon Tumbleweed Sage which gives it a super shiny glow. 
The stamps are by Sheena Douglass - Rock n Roll. 
Some of the smaller stamps are from Crafter's Companion 
- Just For Men stamp Set. 

4 comments:

  1. love this totally cool and stylish card!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this totally cool and stylish card!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning card I love the background you have created and the stamps are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Caz, love the inky background and those fabulous stamps

    Joan

    ReplyDelete