Followers

Saturday 16 July 2016

Christmas in July @ MTTC


Hi, welcome to my blog, I hope your well. Today is the start of 
another two weekly challenge at My Time To Craft - MTTC
Our challenge may get you kick started to begin preparing for the big 
event of the year for most of us, especially for card makers.
Christmas in July
Please do check out the Design Team's creations.
I used a shaped card, I needed one to be tall enough to accommodate
all of the stamp I used for this card.
For two previous posts if you check back, I used the top 3 snowmen
for one card and the lower 3 for another card, to see just how 
universal this stamp can be. 
The stamp is Snow People by Woodware stamps.
I used kraft paper, darkened with Walnut Stain DI.  I embossed snowflakes
by Sheena Douglass with detailed white EP to create the background
The stamped snowmen were coloured with Promarkers. 
Glitter added to the pop pops on the hats.
Shiny ribbon and a sentiment added. 
************

4 comments:

  1. Aren't those snow people fun?! I love the embossed snowflakes on kraft, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Caz. I really must get this stamp, it is fab.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kraft Christmas card, Caz, and these snow people are so much fun.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! I love the image and the neutral colors. TFS.

    ReplyDelete